Welcome to Treadworld!
The Site is owned and operated by Countrywide Tire and Rubber, Inc. All references to “you” or “your,” means a visitor to the Site or purchaser of products or services from the Site, as applicable.
- Terms of Sale for Purchases.
Products. We may discontinue any product and/or service on the Site at any time without notice.
Orders. Orders are not binding upon us until accepted by us. We reserve the right at any time to cancel any order or decline to accept any part of an order in our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. We may need to verify information prior to acceptance of any order.
Prices and Payment. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on the Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed. Posted prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your order. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences. Your credit card will be charged in full when your order is processed including applicable shipping, handling and taxes.
Shipments/Delivery. We will arrange for shipment of the products to you and you will pay all shipping and handling charges. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during return shipment.
Limited Product Warranty. Our standard limited product warranty available on the Site governs all purchases of products from the Site and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service for defective products, please follow the instructions included in our limited warranty. NO EMPLOYEE OR OTHER PERSON HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, PROMISE OR AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF US EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY WRITTEN IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user account, user name, password, PIN or such other information. We not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Your account may be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion.
We may use the email you provide to us in your account to provide you with service messages and updates. By establishing an account, you are consenting to the receipt of these communication.
- Grant of Access to Site
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality now or hereafter available (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) (collectively, the “Content”), are owned by us, our partners, affiliates, third party licensors, distributors, and suppliers and/or any successors and assigns and are protected, without limitation, by United States and other international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of Content, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You may not:
- Modify copies of any Content materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Content materials from this site.
- Access, download or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or Content.
- Use any part of the Site or Content in a manner that suggests an association with us.
- Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users of the Site or otherwise interfere with other users’ use of the Site.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us or our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us, or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, trade name or other Content (including images, text, page layout, or form) on a Site.
- Collect or harvest any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose or create user accounts by automated means or under false, misleading or fraudulent pretenses or use any data mining tool or similar data-gathering and extraction devices.
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the trademarks, logos, trade names or any Content.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site or to otherwise violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or other action imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- User Contributions
You represent and warrant that
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have fully responsibility and liability for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
- Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Suspension
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST, AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, US AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US OR SUCH PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US, SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We cannot review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user of the Site or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement in accordance with the notice provision of these Terms of Us. It is our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
- Reliance on Information Posted
Our Content and the information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant or represent that: (a) any Content and any other information provided from or on the Site is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) any information obtained in responses to questions asked through a Site is accurate or complete; and/or (f) the Content is non-infringing of any third party’s intellectual property rights. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Content and information by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Links from the Site
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. You acknowledge and agree, by your use of the Site, that your use of the Site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from access, browsing, or use of the Site, or the downloading or use of any Content from the Sites, and all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of the Site, and that we will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of the Site.
THIS SECTION DOES NOT LIMIT THE TERMS OF OUR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS SOLD BY US TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR A PORTION OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR DISCLAIMERS WILL APPLY TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitation on Liability
THIS SECTION DOES NOT LIMIT THE TERMS OF OUR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS SOLD BY US TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO ALL OR A PORTION OF THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, THE LIABILITY OF THE TREADWORLD GROUP SHALL BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
(iii) If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining terms will be enforced.
(b) Notice of Disputes; Procedure for Arbitration.
(i) All Disputes shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Hennepin County, Minnesota administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the provisions of its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “Rules”), subject to the limitations in this Section. Notice of a demand for arbitration shall be filed in writing with the other party hereto and with the AAA. AAA’s rules and procedures governing the filing and process of AAA consumer arbitration, as well as the AAA consumer arbitration fee schedule, can be found in the Rules, available at www.adr.org. You also may contact AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The Rules and other AAA information may be amended from time to time and are subject to change.
(ii) If you file arbitration, you will incur a nonrefundable filing fee, payable on filing, pursuant to the fee schedule set forth in the Rules. Other than such filing fee, the expenses of arbitration and of the arbitrator shall be shared equally by the parties unless the arbitrator determines you filed a Dispute that is frivolous, vexatious or to annoy in which case you shall bear the expenses of the arbitration and of the arbitrator.
(iii) The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single neutral arbitrator who is a retired judge or a lawyer with not less than 15 years of experience in the substantive practice area related to the Dispute, who will administer the arbitration in accordance with the Rules. The arbitrator shall be selected by the joint agreement of you and us, but if the parties do not agree within thirty (30) days after the date of a filing of a notice of a demand for arbitration, the selection shall be made pursuant to the Rules from the panels of business arbitrators maintained by the AAA. The arbitrator’s decision will consist of a written statement stating the disposition of each claim of the Dispute, and will provide a statement of the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award (if any) is based and shall be final. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof, and the decision shall not be subject to vacation, modification or appeal, except to the extent permitted by Sections 10 and 11 of the Federal Arbitration Act which you and we agree shall apply.
18. Arbitration Opt Out Right.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
20. Limitation on Time to File Claims
21. Waiver of Class Action and Jury Trial
We are based in the State of Minnesota in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
By email upon confirming electronic receipt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Three business days after first class mail: Countrywide Tire and Rubber, Inc.
123 N. Third St., Suite 706
Minneapolis, MN 55401
By us: All notices required to be given to you shall be deemed to have been duly given by us upon confirming electronic receipt if in writing and sent to the email address on file with us. You are responsible to provide us with any changes to your e-mail address.
- Entire Agreement
- Waiver and Severability
- Your Comments and Concerns
The treadworld.com site is operated by Countrywide Tire and Rubber, Inc., 123 N. Third St., Suite 706, Minneapolis, MN 55401. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Countrywide Tire and Rubber, Inc.
123 N. Third St., Suite 706
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Effective Date: July 9, 2020